SBI PO 2018 Apply Online Application Form: The application process of SBI PO 2018 is probably going to start in the month of February this year. Applicants should fill the SBI PO application form 2018 in online mode simply because application submitted through some other mode will be dismissed by examination authority, State Bank of India (SBI). While applying for SBI PO 2018 recruitment applicants should pay the requisite fee according to their category. The SBI PO 2018 application expense for general and OBC category is Rs 600 while for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs 100. The online application form of SBI Probationary Officer can be filled in five stages – filling basic info, uploading scanned images of signature and photograph as per required dimension, uploading basic details on to the server, a preview of the application form and fee payment. The print out of SBI PO application form 2018 confirmation page and a duplicate of fee payment receipt must be retained by applicants till completion of the recruitment process. For further details about SBI PO application form, applicants can read the article below.
SBI PO Online Application Form Important Dates
- SBI PO 2018 application begins: February 2018
- SBI PO application ends in March 2018
- Payment of application fee February to March 2018
- Online editing of SBI PO application form February to March 2018
The application form of SBI PO 2018 is required to be launched by SBI in February. The SBI PO 2018 Preliminary examination will be conducted in April/May. For more details, hopefuls can check below for SBI PO 2018 application form dates.
Documents required for SBI PO 2018 application form:
The interested candidates must have following documents prepared before starting the application procedure of SBI PO 2018.
- Valid email ID
- Scanned photo and signature of the candidates according to the particulars given in the SBI PO 2018 notification.
- Educational certificates of class 10, 10+2/HSC, graduation or of some other advanced education.
- Debit Card/Credit card to pay application fee on the internet.
Steps for SBI PO Online Application Form 2018
All the aspirants can be submitting an SBI PO Application Form Online at sbi.co.in. Follow the mentioned steps.
- A First step is to fill an application form with basic information like name, age and among required information.
- Now in the second steps applicants must have to upload passport size photograph and signature.
- The last step is to make payment online for the application. The aspirants can make payment using net banking, debit or credit card.
SBI PO Application Fee
State Bank of India has 15000 branches across India which makes it the biggest bank working in India. Because of its huge size, it appoints new staff regularly and in vast numbers. The greater part of the positions that SBI offers are PO, Clerk, and expert position which they conduct yearly. The willing and qualified competitors are welcome to apply for an examination which is done online and for the most part in three phases.
The bank recruits the successful candidates toward the culmination of the three phases to win in a junior level administration. The chosen candidate then undergoes a two years training where they are retained to senior administration after completion of the training period.
Requirements for SBI PO Application
Numerous individuals would wish to enlist with SBI PO application, however not every person has the opportunity to enroll. Just qualified competitors can apply for it. The requirements for SBI PO application are as follows:
- Only the young candidates of age 21 to 30 years of age are qualified to apply for the SBI PO.
- The competitors ought to have no less than at least a degree from a recognized university. There is no constraint on performance percentage in the degree level.
- Another eligibility rule has been brought which investigates the credit status of the candidates. Just the competitors with an attractive Credit rating can apply for the position SBI PO. Loan defaulters and those with a poor record of loan repayment don’t get an opportunity to apply for the position.
Important Points to be Noted
- The process of online registration will commence only after the desiring applicants register online and remit the imperative application fee/intimation charges through online mode. Bank likewise maintains all authority to allow the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has selected.
- Candidates are asked for to guarantee that they satisfy the qualification criteria I. e. Age as on 01.04.2018 and Educational Qualification as on 01.07.2018.
- Admission to Online test (Preliminary and Main) will be absolutely provisional without confirmation of documents. Ineligible candidates won’t be allowed in the interview process. In the event that at any stage the competitor is found not to satisfy the qualification criteria/can’t deliver the requisite documents to Bank, the candidature of the applicant will stand canceled.
- Not more than one application ought to be submitted by a candidate. In any case, there is an occurrence of numerous applications, just the last valid (finished) application will be retained and the application expense/imitation charges paid for other registrations will stand forfeited. Numerous participation/appearance by a candidate in the examination and/interview will be summarily dismissed/candidature crossed out.
- An important point to be noted here is that every one of the particulars specified in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination and so forth will be considered as final, and no change/adjustments will be permitted after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are always asked to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no corrections in regards to change of the details furnished by them will be engaged in any case. Bank won’t be in charge of any consequences emerging out of outfitting of erroneous and deficient details in the application or omission to give the required details in the application form.