SBI Clerk 2018 Apply Online Registration – SBI Clerk Application Form 2018: The SBI Clerk application form 2018 was released by State Bank of India (SBI) for an aggregate of 9633 clerk posts. If you are looking for a government job as clerk in SBI bank? then, you need to check The last date to submit applications for SBI Clerk application form filling from January 20th 2018 to February 10 2018. The candidates willing to apply for the post of Junior Associate Customer Support and Sales needed to fill the SBI Clerk application form in online mode only as applications submitted through some other mode were not acknowledged by the examination authority. While filling SBI representative 2018 application form competitors needed to present their 12 digit Aadhaar number without which they couldn’t finish their enlistment procedure.
Important Note: SBI 2018 Clerk apply online registration link activated.
SBI Clerk 2018 Apply Online – Application Form Dates
SBI, exam authority had reported the dates for SBI Clerk 2018 online application procedure alongside the official notice of enrolment process on January 19, 2018. Competitors can check the dates for SBI Clerk application form 2018 on the table underneath.
SBI Clerk 2018 Registration Dates
||SBI Clerk Application Events
||SBI Clerk Application Starts On
||January 20, 2018
||Last date for filling SBI Clerk 2018 application form
||February 10, 2018
||Payment of application fees
||January 20 to February 10
||Online Application Correction
||January 20 to February 10
||SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary exam
||March – April 2018
||SBI Clerk 2018 Main Exams
||May 12, 2018
||SBI Clerk Result Date
|| Updating Soon
Who are not qualified to fill SBI Clerk application form 2018?
- Candidates born before 02.01.1990 and later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates who are working at SBI in Clerical or Officer Cadre are not qualified to apply for this enrolment.
- Candidates who were earlier employed in State Bank of India and surrendered from administrative or Officer Cadre.
- Candidates against whom there is adverse report with respect to character, predecessors, and moral turpitude.
- Candidates with the record of default in reimbursement of loans/Credit cards dues as well as against whose name unfavorable report of CIBIL or different agencies is accessible won’t be qualified for the post.
Documents Required to Apply Online For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
Candidates must keep the accompanying documents and details prepared before they start documenting up the online application form of SBI Clerk.
- Valid email ID which ought to be kept active till the results are declared.
- 12 Digit Aadhar Number.
- Scanned photo and signature according to the type specified.
- Credit/debit/net banking details for payment of the fee.
- Personal Mobile Number.
SBI Clerk Application Fees
The online application form fees are rs. 600 for general and OBC category, and rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/ex-serviceman.
SBI Clerk Age Limit 2018, Eligibility, Education, Percentage
One more thing to be noted here is that any applicants who are not below the age of 20 years and not over 28 years as on 01.01.2018 were automatically qualified to fill SBI Clerk application form 2018. Likewise, candidates must have finished graduation in any field from a perceived University or any equal capability qualification recognized by the Central Government. Competitors having incorporated double degree (IDD) testament were qualified to fill SBI Clerk application form, but they should have finished it at the very latest 01.01.2018. The SBI clerk application form could be filled in various steps that incorporates enrolment and filling up of basic data, uploading your photograph and signature, uploading academic qualification and caste declaration (if required), a preview of application form and payment of the fee for the form. The application expense for SBI clerk 2018 is Rs. 600 for general classification applicants and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS applicants. The SBI Clerk 2018 application expense can be paid through online payment process using debit card/Master card/Internet banking etc.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2018? – Procedure
- Go to the SBI site and open the application form. Tap on “click here for new enrolment”.
- Fill in the details on the screen as you are requested.
- Upload your signature and photo as specified.
- Make sure to review all details and application expenses, and make changes if any.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- You will get your enrolment number. Note it down and take a print out of your form.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Things to be Remembered
- Candidates in their own best interest are encouraged to apply online well in time before the last date. They ought not to hold up till the last hour to avoid from the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to sign on to the site because of heavy internet traffic on the Internet.
- Each candidate ought to submit just a single application form. In case there are multiple applications, just the latest substantial (finished) application shall be held and the application expense/hint charges paid for other enlistments will stand forfeited.
- Candidates should fill every one of the details in the application form of SBI Clerk effectively. All the data gave by the candidates ought to be authentic, and they will have to deliver the original documents/proof for each at a later stage.
- Candidates while filling up the Application Form should make utilization of the “Save and Next” button for moving to the following page.
- Once every one of the details required is filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form, kindly ‘Save’ the information.
- On effective transaction for fee payment for submission, the of SBI Clerk application form 2018, e-receipt and affirmation of application will be generated. Applicants are advised to print them for future records, however; the candidates are not required to send the printout to the bank.
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
As indicated by SBI Clerk 2018 application notification, just those applicants who are born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive) were qualified to fill the form. The applicants who have filled application form of SBI Clerk 2018 enrolment can print their submitted application forms till February 25. Candidates can check for all the details and method on How to fill the SBI Clerk application underneath.