SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download: The candidates who have appeared for the SBI Clerk online examinations then, they can download SBI Admit card to attend the exam. The State Bank of India examination division is expected to release SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 on third March at sbi.co.in. Candidates who will effectively submit an online application form will be able to download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2018 from third March to the exam date. SBI Clerk prelims examination will be held in the March/April 2018, yet the correct date of examination has not been released yet. Candidates will have the capacity to download SBI Clerk 2018 admit card by filling the essential details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. This is an open door for candidates who need to pursue their career in the banking field. Here in this post, we will give the exact guide on how to download the SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card for all the applicants.
Update: Candidate here can make a note that SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims Call Letter is expected to be released in third March this year.
Requirements to download SBI Clerk 2018 Admit, Card
- Registration Number / Roll Number.
- Date of Birth (DOB)/ Password.
- Image Captcha.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
Here we are talking about the procedure to check SBI Clerk Admit card 2018 for prelims examination instantly.
- Visit the Official site of SBI, i.e., www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for the Prelims Admits Card 2018.
- Now, Click on the Clerk Prelims Admit Card Link.
- A new page with different options will show on the screen.
- Enter your SBI Clerk Application Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth according to SSC.
- Next, Click on the Submit Button.
- SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card will show on the Screen.
- The print option is accessible there.
- Click on the print Button and take your Admit Card Print.
The admit card is a document that is important for the Exam. Even after the SBI Clerk Examination is finished, you must keep the SBI Clerk Admit Card Number as it is further required for checking your exam results.
SBI Clerk Admit Card – Important Dates
The Important Dates of SBI Clerk Admit Card are prescribed below
- Download SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities: October/November 2018
- Download SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam call letters for Online examination: October/November 2018
- Download SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam call letters for Online examination: December 2018
- Download appointment letters for joining: January/February 2018
Download SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2018
All the qualified candidates who will apply for SBI Clerk 2018 enrolment are informed that SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 for the Prelims examination will be released on third March 2018 by examination division on the official site. The SBI Clerk prelims call letter 2018 will be released before 10 to 15 days of examination. The Preliminary exam will be held in March/April 2018. The admit card has all data of the applicants and the exam. In this manner, It is obligatory to carry the admit card in the examination corridor.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card upon the arrival of the exam.
- You need to peruse every one of the rules mentioned on the admit card precisely.
- The applicant ought to have ID card on the examination day.
- Electronic gadgets are not permitted in the examination lobby.
Main details provided by your SBI Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit card carries the following details within itself:
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Candidate’s roll number and Password for SBI representative exam
- Details of SBI Clerk Exam Venue or Interview venue
- Date of SBI Clerk Examination
- Time of SBI Clerk Examination, Interview
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Necessary space for Candidate’s thumb impression and signature.
- Necessary space for SBI Clerk Examination invigilator’s signature
- Necessary space for gluing the competitor’s passport sized photograph (which must be similar to the photograph uploaded amid online application form submission)
- Essential Guidelines for the approaching SBI Clerk Examination.
Importance of SBI Clerk Admit Card
The significance of SBI Clerk Admit Card is endorsed below.
- Candidates are advised to precisely confirm their roll number, date of exam, time and venue for the examination as given in the call letter.
- Candidates need to bring the downloaded SBI Clerk admit card alongside the photograph identity verification in original and a photocopy of the venue for the examination. In the event that they don’t bring call letter and photograph identity verification in original, they won’t be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are required to put their left thumb impression and sign plainly in the particular spaces given in their call letter in the presence of invigilator in the examination corridor.
- Also, another point to be noted is that candidates should hand over their SBI Clerk admit card/call letter alongside the photocopy of identity proof properly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination lobby when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
About SBI Clerk:
The SBI stands for the (State Bank of India) which was established in the nineteenth century on 2nd July 1806 that is the most established bank of Calcutta replaced by the Bank of Bengal. The Imperial Bank of India turned into the State Bank of India in July 1955. The headquarter of SBI is situated in Mumbai, India. Here we will bring every one of the insights in regards to the recruitment process for SBI Clerk 2018 admit card. The official site of the SBI gets revised and updated each year by their IT experts.